READ MORE LESS
Have you ever seen a product you really wanted to buy but didn't because it was too expensive at that time? We know exactly what it feels like. However, that's what sales are for - you need to be prepared to jump on a deal the moment you see it. After all, you may not get a second chance!
Get yourself a great pair of professional shears at an amazing price with our Scissor Tech Discount Hair Shears Collection. Oftentimes we have amazing discounts on our professional hairdressing scissors. These are all superior quality hair shear, so you'll want to get a pair while they are available! The supplies are only available until we're out of stock! All stock on the Discount Hair Shears is limited. Thanks for shopping with Scissor Tech!
It's always great to find an attractive deal. However, a perfect scenario involves a low price and an item you wanted to buy for a long time. After all, if you purchase something you don't need, you'll end up not using it - and what's the point in that? That's why we prepared a short list of some of the best professional items you may be able to get on our website on sale. It is, by no means, complete, but it should give you a general idea of what you can expect to find here:
- Classic scissors. This is the most basic type of professional hair cutting shears. Classic scissors have two blades that have the same length. Even though they're not the most ergonomic option out there, many hairdressers use them for deep point cutting techniques.
- Offset scissors. This type is more ergonomic and convenient when compared to classic scissors. Offset shears feature a shortened handle shank with a thumb ring, and the handles are angled slightly for optimal comfort. Their design lets you freely adjust your hand movements and find your most comfortable grip.
- Swivel shear. Many people claim they find this type the most convenient. Swivel shears have a swiveling thumb hole that can be twisted at an angle, allowing you to adjust the position of your wrist, elbow and shoulder. They let you use your natural range of motion, which makes your hair cutting experience more relaxed and enjoyable.
- Barber scissors. This type is significantly different from other frequently used hair shears. Barbering scissors consist of two blades: one is movable, the other is stationary. The French type includes a finger rest, the German type comes without it. Many hairdressing professionals claim that finger rests contribute to a more ergonomic experience and boost their performance.
- Hair thinning scissor. This type of hair cutting shears is a go-to model for many professional hairdressers.
- Gift cards. Perhaps you don't need professional hair cutting shears but you know someone who does. As such, you may consider buying them a gift card. It's an amazing idea for a birthday or Christmas present, as it allows the person you know to choose whatever item they want. You can pick any amount of money you want, ranging from $50 to $400. If you want to set a custom amount, let us know, and we'll arrange it for you.
Keep in mind that these are only some of the many options available on our website. Our offer changes regularly, and you may not be able to find a certain type of shears if you're too late to order a specific item. On the other hand, we recommend checking our website regularly. Maybe today you won't find what you're looking for, but it may appear tomorrow or in a few days' time.
What to Expect
A price that's lower than usual is not the only factor that could convince you to buy certain products. The items we have on sale could tempt many prospective buyers for a number of reasons. These include:
- Quality. Here at Scissor Tech, you have a chance to buy some of the best hairdressing products at very attractive prices. The fact that some of them may have a huge discount doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. In fact, if you manage to get an item that's 50% off or sometimes even more, you're in for a real treat. Our hair cutting shears and scissors are manufactured by reputable brands that use high-end materials and well-developed production techniques.
- Additional accessories. Chances are you splurged on your new hairdressing equipment, even if you managed to get certain products on sale. High-quality tools are a significant investment. If you want to ensure you'll be able to use it for years to come, you need to maintain it properly. Scissor Tech can help you with that. We add a sturdy case to some of our offers, and some other handy accessories to go with it. These may include a cleaning cloth, a tension adjuster, shear oil, or spare finger inserts.
- A wide range of options. As we said before, you never know which items will be available, and which ones will be out of stock. However, we make sure there are always interesting products that can appeal to anyone, and that many people will find useful.
Here at Scissor Tech, we believe that quality products don't have to cost a fortune. While some items are more pricey than others, the final amount is usually a result of superior quality and manufacturing techniques. However, it's very likely that you'll find a product you've been looking for at a reasonable price, here in our Discount section. Sometimes you don't have to wait long to buy the best hairdressing items on sale. Still, we recommend checking our website regularly in order to get the best deals before others.
In case you have any doubts or questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll gladly assist you in any regard and help you choose the best hair cutting shears and other pieces of hairdressing equipment in no time.